Canada Hair's clip-in extensions are secured to the roots of your hair with sturdy clips. To remove the clips, simply unclip to open by gently lifting either side of the clip.
How do I remove clip-in hair extensions?
- How Do I Sew on a New Clip?
Next Article in Topic
- Does My Hair Need to Be a Certain Length to Use Clip in Extensions?
Previous Article in Topic
- How to install clip-in extensions?
- What Are Clip-In Hair Extensions? Are They Permanent?
- NOT PUBLISHED What is the difference between 'Standard', 'Thick', and 'Very Thick' clip-in hair extensions?
- How Should I Store My Clip-In Hair Extensions?
- Will Clip-In Hair Extensions Lead to Balding or Hair Loss?
- I do not know what type of hair extensions I need?