Are you wondering how to apply a full coverage hair topper? We’ve got you covered… because we’re going to explain a few facts about our full coverage hair toppers and break down the installation process. In just a few minutes you’ll know a thing or two about hair toppers and their application!
Let’s get into some details about our full coverage hair topper…
It’s one of the best options for those experiencing advanced hair loss that is spread throughout the hair, rather than hair loss that is affecting a specific spot on the head. The topper is very discreet, lightweight, and a low-commitment choice that can be applied and removed safely in the comfort of your own home. The base dimension is 6.5 x 6.5 inches, making it our largest base available. It weighs in at just about 95 grams, providing extremely comfortable wear for hours!
The topper is hand made - each and every hair hand stitched to mimic how your natural hair grows from your scalp. And with premium remy hair, it looks just like real hair!
This full coverage hair topper is in the color 1B - Black/Brown, which is a great match for the model's hair color.
The cap has five pre-installed silicon clips that snap into place with ease! And the base of the topper is made of high-quality monofilament, creating one of the most natural-looking hair toppers available!
Are you curious to see how it’s applied? Let’s dive right in! You want to start with clean hair that has been brushed free of knots and tangles.
- To install the topper, you are going to section your hair horizontally about a 1/2 to 1 inch from the start of your hairline.
- Now, brush back the hair that will be concealed under the topper and brush forward the portion of hair that you don't want to be concealed under the topper. For those who have very fine hair, you may choose to tease the horizontal part as it will provide a stable base for the front clip to take hold of.
- Now, go ahead and take your hair topper and make sure all of the clips are open before installing it.
- Starting with the front clip, we are going to place it right over the horizontal part, or the teased area of hair, and close the clip on it. Next, we will secure the back clip. And lastly, we will close the side clips.
- At this point, let’s take a look to make sure we’re happy with the placement… and if it needs any adjustments we can do this process over.
Practice makes perfect - repeating these steps a few times will have you installing your topper as if it were second nature!
Once you are comfortable with the placement, the final step is to part the topper where you want it and then brush it gently to blend it with your hair.
If you wish to style your hair, It’s now ready! You can apply a curling iron or flat iron to the hair, if desired. With just a few simple steps, we have successfully installed our full coverage hair topper!
If you're looking for solutions for thinning hair at your part, hair loss issues at your crown, or general hair loss issues throughout your hair, we have hair topper options that provide the perfect solution. Our toppers are available in different base dimensions, depending on the area you are desiring to cover.
Our online shop offers different hair topper colors… ranging from black shades, brown shades, blonde shades, to ombre shades, and much more!
Your search for the best hair toppers is over because you’ve found them! We sell high-quality remy human hair toppers at affordable prices. And with fast and free shipping anywhere in North America, you have all the reasons to choose your next hair topper from us!