Tape ins are the best way to add extra style and volume to your hairstyle in the most flexible way. Tape-in hair extensions have a thin area at the top of the weft with an integrated transparent tape. That tape will be pressed against a section of your own hair. They are almost invisible to the eye and won’t show whichever way you decide to wear your hair. Tape ins were specifically designed for women with thin/fine hair who wish to have longer and fuller hair in a safe & discreet way.
Which hair extensions are the best for thin hair?
- Do you have color samples?
Next Article in Topic
- What is the difference between 'standard' and 'thick' clip-in extensions? (The weight of clip-in extensions)
Previous Article in Topic
- How long do hair extensions last?
- What is the hair quality? Difference between Real Hair, Premium Remy Hair, and Synthetic Hair
- Important steps before installing permanent extensions (tape in, micro-loop, fusion, & sew-in)
- Can I dye the extensions?
- How often should I wash my hair extensions?
- How to install clip-in extensions?