To sew the new clip onto the weft please follow these instructions:
What you’ll need:
- Thread of a similar color to the weft.
- A needle that’s small enough to fit through the holes of the clip.
- Remove the old broken clip by carefully cutting the material which fastens the clip to the weft.
- Align the new clip in the same position as the old clip and thread the needle through the holes in the clip. Repeat the action a few times until the clip is secured to the weft.
- After, cut the excess thread and tie a knot to secure the thread.